IIDA membership provides you a support network that connects you to peers, clients, and educators while offering you the opportunity to advance your career through continuing education, industry recognition, and relevant research. We work for you to advocate for design excellence, legislation, leadership, accreditation, and community outreach to increase the value and understanding of Interior Design as a profession that enhances business value and positively impacts the health and well-being of people’s lives every day.
Top Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities through events and committees
- Free and discounted tickets to IIDA Intermountain Chapter Events
- Access to IIDA's online membership directory
- Access to the IIDA Knowledge Center for research
- Complementary subscriptions to leading magazines such as Contract, Interiors & Sources, HD Botique, and IIDA's Perspective
- Tutition reimbursement for students and test fee reimbursement for NCIDQ and LEED exam fees
- Professional development in the form of CEU's and forums
- Access to the IIDA Career Center
What’s Behind Your Appelation?
Understanding the value of education and research has been the mainstay of IIDA since its inception. Educated Members make informed, safe, and creative decisions. The IIDA appellation after a Member’s name means that they have met all of IIDA’s high requirements for membership. For further information, visit Join in the Membership section. (From the IIDA International Policies and Procedures: Policy D.5 Member Appellations). Violations of the member appellation policy will be monitored by the Chapter through formal notification to the identified individual or firm by the Chapter President. If, after two notifications to the identified individual or firm, the violation continues, the Chapter President will notify International Headquarters for further enforcement.
Get 50% Off your 2016 Dues
If you're a Professional or Associate-level member, join now and recieve 50% off your 2016 dues. You must sign up before August 31st, 2016!
Renew Your Membership
If you were an IIDA Member is 2015, it's not too late to renew your membership. Call 888.799.4432 and a Member Services Representative will hook you up.