2016 IIDA INTERMOUNTAIN CHAPTER BEST AWARDS:
BEST: Brilliantly Executed Spaces and Thinking
Entry Kit 2: PROJECT ENTRY KIT -
Due Friday, January 6, 2017 - 5:00 pm MST
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1 - Fill out the Team Entry Kit and the Project Entry Kit online. NOTE: Descriptions must be 200 words or less and the design firm name cannot be used in any project descriptions, failure to adhere to these requirements is cause for disqualification.
2 - Photography Requirements: A Maximum of 8 images may be submitted (formatted to 8.5x11 at 300 dpi)
- 3 images are required to be final project photos
- Images submitted shall only contain one photos - NO photo collages will be accepted
- Images shall be of interior space; no more than 1 exterior photo shall be accepted
- Images of floor plans, finish boards, etc may be included if formatted as indicated above
- Label photos: Category_#.zip (ex. Work_13). Entry number will be supplied to you with your call for entry commitment form.
- Compress completed .jpgs into a single zip file. Note: Compressed file not to exceed 30 MB.
3 - Submit files 1 of 2 ways:
- Via Google Drive or Dropbox to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Best Awards_Category_Entry# (ex. Best Awards_Work_13)
- Delivered on a Flash Drive to: FFKR - Attn: Kylee Weathers, IIDA Intermountain Chapter President Elect - 730 Pacific Avenue - Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- The use of the design firm's name on any floor plans, photos, or in the project description is cause for disqualification. Owner's branding/logos shall be allowed in photos as they often play a large part in the overall design.
- Entry materials will not be returned. All entries and materials become property of the IIDA Intermountain Chapter and may be used for exhibitions, internal publications, and promotional purposes. Each entrant further certifies permission has been obtained from the owner and photographer to publish the photographs and information submitted.
- Judges reserve the right to abstain from awarding a category if they feel entries are not exemplary. IIDA Intermountain reserves the right to re-classify a project into a different category if deemed necessary.
- Submissions that do not meet all required criteria will not be considered. By making a submission, each entrant agrees that all information contained in the entry kit is correct and complete. Any errors or omissions are the responsibility of the entrant.
Thank you for participating in the 2016 IIDA Intermountain Chapter BEST Awards!